- Quality instruction hours with experienced teachers who are world renowned Jewish Montessori educators.
- Opportunities to practice the Jewish Montessori method with peers in Yeshivat Netivot classrooms.
- Year-round support through mentoring and on-site consultation.
- Access to a network of educators for professional opportunities.
Each level of training consists of:
- Academic phase — Students attend classes held at our training location during the summer.
- Practicum phase — Students work at approved sites of their choice during the school year.
- Coaching — JMTC instructors provide coaching and troubleshooting by phone on a monthly basis during the practicum year.
- Site Visits – Each participating school receives one site visit during the course of the practicum year. Travel expenses are to be paid by the trainees school.